Pantone announced its Color of the Year for 2020 and as always the trend has been started. We saw a lot of colors throughout the year however this year, we are returning to the good old classics that represent trust and faith. We are living in a world where we are in a constant threat of danger and we, whether we want it or not, are affected by the world that surrounds us. And even such a thing like color may be influenced by the events of the world. CLassic blue is a huge game-changer after the era of Ultraviolet or Living coral color so you better prepare for this change by arranging your wedding accordingly – of course, everything is but an inspiration. If you want to, you can, if you don’t, you have a plethora of colors to choose from.
Pantone 19-4052 Classic blue represents certain consistency, a solid and dependable blue that you can rely on. Blue has always been a representative of wind, water, and sky so it’s something that is deeply coded in ourselves – this is something we want to see. Clear blue sky, clear oceans and seas and clean air are all necessities and demands we have of the world.
So where you can use this color at your wedding?
- Blue paper on invitations or menu will create a huge impact on guests. It can be used for a background with gold writing or you can just make it blue on the edges and the back.
- Ring boxes will look absolutely astonishing and if you have silver or silvery rings, you are set to be pleasantly surprised.
- Rock statement shoes for brides are a necessity – bring your dress to the next level with this blue that will rock not only your wedding day but your outfit as well.
- Gents can dress in the navy or blue, paired with guests in grey or white which will create a wonderful balance between these colors.
- Altars, decorations, and dresses of others can all be in this color too. Together with the green of flowers and trees, it will make a combination that will last in your memory forever.
So what are you waiting for? YOur wedding in Prague is just behind the corner – style it so that the blue sky will be only outshined by your beautiful dress and your celebration in this magnificent historical capital.